A Virtual Menorah Lighting Planned for Tuesday in Cary

Cary, NC — The eight-day Jewish festival of Hanukkah began yesterday evening on Thursday, December 10th and continues through the evening of December 18, 2020.

Read more

Cary Jaycees Christmas Parade Marches On Virtually this Weekend

Cary, NC — Instead of cancelling the treasured tradition of the Cary Jaycees Christmas Parade, the organization has rallied together to bring the 41st annual parade in an entirely virtual format this Saturday.

Read more

Whisk in Cary is Now Offering Elf Delivery

Cary, NC — With a big focus on supporting local during the 2020 holiday shopping season, one Cary shop has thought up a way to keep shopping safe while adding some festive fun.

Read more

Cary COVID Report: December 8, 2020

Cary, NC — The latest COVID-19 stats in Cary showed 325 new positive cases reported in the two-week period from November 18 to December 2, 2020.

Read more

The Chinese Lantern Festival Has Landed in Downtown Cary

Cary, NC — I was a bit dumbfounded when I saw huge safari-like animals as I walked down Academy Street late last week in Downtown Cary. Read more

Karen Carter: Wake County School Board Update

Cary, NC — Karen Carter, the newly-elected District 9 representative on the Wake County Board of Education, was sworn into her new role alongside the other 8 board members on December 1.

Read more

Harold’s Blog: Virtual Christmas Events, COVID Stats, Chinese Lanterns and More

Cary, NC — This week’s activities were light.

Read more

December 2020 Shows at The Cary Theater’s Virtual Cinema

Cary, NC — In mid-October the Cary Theater started up their virtual cinema as a way to bring arthouse cinema experience home for its patrons.

Read more

Money Matters: Preparing for Potential Unemployment

Cary, NC — If you’re facing unemployment or concerned about the possibility of upcoming layoffs, there are some small, proactive steps you can take now to help make this difficult time more manageable.

Read more

Holiday Pop-Up Market in Cary This Saturday

Cary, NC — Walking through the downtown area to take in the sights of the decorations earlier this week, I noticed a flyer in a storefront on Academy Street.

Read more