Cary, NC — It may be the chilliest time to attend all year, but the Cary Downtown Farmers Market will be up and at’em every Saturday of the month, offering a selection of locally grown and handmade goods from 9 AM-noon.
Here’s a look at what you’re likely to find from this month’s vendors.
January 2022 Produce
- Salad mix
- Greenhouse Tomatoes
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Sweet potatoes
Meat & Dairy Products
- Ground beef
- Bones for soup
- Farm Fresh Eggs
- Whole milk
- ButterGoat cheese favorites like raw goat milk, “Southern Comfort” hard cheeses, roasted red pepper and Jalapeño Monterey Jack’s, and cheese curds
Local Foods & Artisan Made Goods
- Local honey
- Custom blended teas
- Gluten-Free Granola
- Gluten-Free Brownie and Pancake Mixes
- Locally made chocolates and nut clusters
- Assorted, handmade & one-of-a-kind jewelry
- 100% soy candles
- Beeswax candles
- Crocheted hats, scarves, and earings
- Dog Treats
- Woodworks such as cutting boards, wine caddies, rolling pins and more
- Award-winning Pottery
Story and photos by Ashley Kairis.
All the Cary news for the informed Cary citizen. Subscribe by email.